Timothy Hald CPA was established in 1986 as a Texas CPA firm to provide accounting, tax prep, and business advisory services to corporations, small businesses, and individuals throughout Central Texas and the United States. We also provide help with the IRS if you have been audited. Prior to that, I worked for 10 years in the industry in accounting, tax, and auditing positions. THAT MAKES 47 YEARS IN THE ACCOUNTING PROFESSION.
I have provided accounting, business advisory, and tax services to business entities and individuals for over thirty years. During that time, I have provided high quality, personalized service to a wide variety of clients, ranging from individuals to small and large-size companies in a variety of diverse, complex industries. My background in both public and private accounting gives me a unique perspective into the financial, tax, and business needs of your company.
I have approached each client relationship as if we were business partners in their business. I take the time to learn, to know, and to understand the business and individual financial needs so that I may deliver specific, unique personalized service. With my hands-on approach to client service and my creativity and experience, I am able to proactively advise clients and address accounting and tax concerns that might arise before they become problems. That is why I stay involved with our clients and their businesses throughout the year. I continuously update my education to stay current with the changes in the accounting profession and the industries I work with.
In over 6 issues of TEXAS MONTHLY; I was named one of the top wealth managers in central Texas.
Additionally, I have appeared on Radio and TV 3 as a guest tax expert, discussing tax law changes and tax savings ideas.
Why Hire Timothy Hald CPA?
Timothy W. Hald has been in the Accounting business since 1976 and has owned and operated his private practice since 1986. He believes that the more an accountant can learn about his client's business, the greater an asset he can be. We treat you like a client and a partner, not like just another tax return.
Resume of Timothy Hald CPA
Before I founded this firm, I worked in government and in a variety of industries for 10 years as a Vice President and Controller. I am also active in the community and as a member through my church and in the local political process. I am also an active member in the profession in Austin, Texas.
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- American Institute of CPAs
- Texas Society of CPAs
- Treasurer Austin Chapter of CPAs (Past)
- Recipient — Outstanding Operational Award
- Austin Chapter Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Fraud Examiners (inactive)
- Knights of Columbus 4th Degree
- Precinct Chairman Precinct 146 - (Past)
- Chairman Finance Committee - (Past)
- Toastmasters (inactive)
- Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Lions Club International
Timothy Hald Experience:
- 37 Years of varied and unique experience in almost every facet of accounting, audits, and taxation
- Professional Continuing Education Program Review
- Numerous Industries — Legal, Insurance, Education/Training, Real Estate, Retail, Non-Profit, Securities Exchange Commission Filings, and reporting
- Various Board of Director positions for local companies
Strengths of Timothy Hald:
- Innovation — With a culture of creativity and a thirst for intelligent risk-taking, we aspire to do what has never been done.
- Inclusion — We approach all opportunities and challenges by respecting the diverse thoughts, beliefs, backgrounds, cultures, and energies of all we serve.
- Client Focus — We fuel our clients' dreams by anticipating and listening to their needs and passionately delivering on our promises. Failure is not an option.
- Integrity — We earn trust and confidence by being open, honest and truthful in all we do.
- Accountability — We are responsible for achieving and sustaining unprecedented results that create extraordinary value to our client through personal commitment, sensible thrift, collaboration, and shared leadership.
- Graduate of University of North Texas, 1977 — BBA Accounting, 40 hrs of professional education every year.
- United States Navy — Honorable Discharge 1975. Antisubmarine warfare; r elated training and flight support hours